Separate names with a comma.
A community for the balanced lifestyle.
- Chameleon Bobber(6-7/10) X GT 1.5(8/10)
The chameleon bobber is 1 of 20 ever made to my knowledge, although there were likely a...
I have a stodd and a regular ash, not brand new, but lightly used that i'd let go of for 14 apiece
yes i do
I am trying to sell some kendamas to buy Christmas presents.
I will be doing mystery damas again.
They will be 40$ and either HG, Nextgen,...
i have a bonz id be willing to trade
I'm working on it. I can figure out how to do it on mobile
hello, I am trying to get money for a pnw mod and a slaydawg. I am selling the following:
9/10 nextgen maple with Cush fruit punch maple stripe...
Bump last 3 bags!!
Bump pls buy these last few!
Bump still available!
ur a cuck...
Bump i need these gone asap!
Right now I have 6 but I have more damas at my dads house that I am going to sell so I am not sure but probably around 9
I recently noticed that I only play about 10% of the damas I own, so the other 90% I will be dividing up into grab bags for y'all....
Yes this includes shipping
The fuschia is available
Bump!! Price drop!! Need these gone!