Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

2019 Top 6 Best good kendamas Reviews!

Discussion in 'The Sesh' started by goenKendama, Jul 17, 2019.

1. goenKendama

goenKendama Administrator Staff Member

What are the best good kendamas to buy in 2019 ?- Top 6 Best good kendamas Reviews!

. . . Before choosing into the top Six choices on the market today, we’d like to explain how to choose the best good kendamas – these are the guidelines we went by when compiling the list.

Start with the size :- Usually, good kendamas have standard sizes,However, we highly recommend that you go for something bigger, because you would need to make considerable amount of soups, broths, and stock when guests come over. Instead of buying two , get a bigger one that can get the job done.

Click the title above for more of this brain twisting commentary. :rolleyes:

Jul 17, 2019
  2. johndmc

johndmc Member

Ha strange

Jul 18, 2019
  3. Emil Apostol

Emil Apostol DS Legend

Oh brother, the grammar alone hurts. The amazon ads below make it even worse. T_T

Jul 19, 2019
  4. goenKendama

I wonder if this is one of those sites that auto-generates content based on a few keywords. It doesn't seem real to me.

Jul 19, 2019
  5. Emil Apostol

Emil Apostol DS Legend

Most probably sir. There isn't even any credit to an author on the website. Must be some roughshod translation of a chinese ad for kendamas.

Jul 19, 2019
  6. Kyriakos

Kyriakos n00b

Most of the people have a tendency to prefer online stores like The amazonnn.

And that is True.
    Professional thoughts on long lasting plastic damas

Jul 22, 2019
  7. htimSxelA

htimSxelA Moderator Staff Member

Yea, I get the feeling this text was originally written to describe some sort of cooking pot.

A lot of search engines, etc, will use something akin to Google's 'page rank' algorithm to determine how to order search results. Basically, the more links to a page there are, the higher that page ranks.
    This incentivizes the creation of spam sites that heavily backlink to eachother, in order to boost a certain site's search rankings. Its like the cheap 'click farm' SEO hack that leaves this kinda funny, but also useless trail of auto-generated websites behind.

Thats my guess, anyways.

Jul 22, 2019
  8. goenKendama

I'd be more than a little worried if this was the first page a newbie ran across.

Jul 22, 2019
    Danny Malto likes this.