Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

Best Kendama Setup

Discussion in 'The Sesh' started by dama.hon, Dec 3, 2016.

1. dama.hon

dama.hon Member

Hey there James! Thank for the reply, Yah i didnt think that was the natural condition for a Homegrown to be in. I do not think it is worth contact them because of how busy they are already with shipping normal products as well as the new 2017 Pro Mods and Rolling Pins. This may have been a mistake that cost me money, but im sure they didnt do it on purpose. For that i give them a second chance. If they offered me a new homegrown that i could use then i would take the chance. I dont think that will happen anytime soon unless someone does it for me but for now i think that its just an accident,

Thanks for the reply James!

- Hon

Dec 27, 2016
  2. Aloysius_hung_

Aloysius_hung_ Honed Member

Best setup for yanks is a wood ken and catchy airplastic tama. Say peeps yank real gd on those

Dec 28, 2016
  3. Bryson L

Bryson L Member

A full natty Homegrown would be your best bet. My personal favorite is a straight maple. I've owned quite a few of these and have never been able to completely destroy them due to how durable they are.

Dec 28, 2016
  4. damon

damon Slayer

Whenever I think about this question, my mind always goes back to the first NKR and playing with Aynedters Mahogany GT with a Sky Blue OG ozora tama. Honestly never felt a dama that played as well as that.

Dec 28, 2016
    James Hoang likes this.
  5. kendama duke

kendama duke Honed Member

im still really new to kendama, so there is a lot of brands, shapes and woods that I haven't tried yet. But my favourite of those I have played is theslaydawg. KROM has really done a good job. Everything is good on that dama.

But what is your favourite??
    Any small brands with some good kendamas??
    Your favourite wood and paint??
    Your favourite brand??
    Let me know ! :)

Jan 7, 2017
  6. Vlats

Vlats Honed Member

For now... my favorite kendama is bonzai brand, ash wood, cushion clear ash tama. The best for me

Jan 7, 2017