Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

Bring Back Edits

Discussion in 'The Sesh' started by Edric Owen Ladera, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Edric Owen Ladera

Edric Owen Ladera Slayer

Well, this kinda ties/related to the "OG Dama Edits" thread. Also, don't take the title way too literally. Anyways...

For the OG's & those who've been playing for a long long while, was there a time where you want an old series of video kendama-wise to come back or come in a new fashion?

Earlier, i was scrolling down on my youtube recomendations & the 1st "musous on a plane" shows up. Just thinking about it, what if KUSA did this again? what do you think guys?

Jun 9, 2018
    Rutland likes this.
  2. Ricky Røge

Ricky Røge Slayer

we seriously need a new KROM movie. That edit was what really got me into dama.

Jun 9, 2018
    Edric Owen Ladera likes this.
  3. goenKendama

goenKendama Moderator Staff Member

@Edric Owen Ladera You mean if some of the players went back and revisited or recreated some of their classic edits? To use your example maybe something like "Musous on a plane Part 2." How would you want to see it done? Would it mainly be the players from the old edits going back to the original locations to shoot something new or would it be new players recreating the old edits or something different?

Jun 9, 2018
  4. Edric Owen Ladera

Edric Owen Ladera Slayer

@goenKendama well kinda both of it. Well it's quite a fact that we see the OG's very rarely & some/most of the current & active player do more on IG than YT edits. It's also seen in the shift KUSA edit where we see the whole team which is really refreshing to see.

Jun 9, 2018
    goenKendama likes this.
  5. Emil Apostol

Emil Apostol Slayer

Pardon the shameless self-promotion, but if y'all wanna bring back edits, I've been trying my hand at making a few of my own! My latest one is on Downspike. Made an edit for Dama On's sponsorship contest. I didn't win, but it's one edit I'm proud of.

https://www.downspike.com/videos/1178

Jun 10, 2018
    kenbrewcha and Cheech_Sander like this.
  6. Edric Owen Ladera

Edric Owen Ladera Slayer

@Emil Apostol it's not specifically one edit but a series of edits. But it's quite true that there is not that much series of sponsorship videos...

Jun 10, 2018