Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

combo into revolver help

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by JeffreyDama, Jun 6, 2017.

1. JeffreyDama

JeffreyDama n00b

So I've been getting the revolver pretty consistent over these last couple days and i was wondering if there is any way to combo into a revolver. A simple trick preferably. Oh and the revolver I'm going for is revolver to spike. Any advice would be super helpful.

Jun 6, 2017
  2. Congarranza

Congarranza DS Legend

@JeffreyDama From spike, place thumb in big cup, and start earth turn. While tama is in mid-air, sling Ken around your index finger that's tucked under the small cup, and spike it again at the completion of the earth turn.

And there's also this:

Jun 6, 2017
  3. JeffreyDama

JeffreyDama n00b

Yo I've never thought about a whirlwind type revolver trick. That's dope. I'll definitely give it a shot.
    Thanks for the advice.

Jun 7, 2017
  4. Nick Lectura

Nick Lectura Moderator Staff Member

For specifically "revolver to spike," you could do a pull up spike, bungee, and then revolver spike. The key is just getting the hole to stay in the same place or tracking it if its turning around.

You should definitely start trying the whirlwind revolvers. Some call them 'whirlslingers," but I just prefer to call them slings. They're a really fun trick once you understand how to do em and its a nice addition to your arsenal of tricks

Dama dare for ya to help you get consistent: pull up revolver to spike, whirlwind revolver back to spike

Jun 9, 2017
    Congarranza likes this.
  5. JeffreyDama

JeffreyDama n00b

Shanks hammie I'll give it a shot. Keep a lookout on this thread in the coming weeks to see me lace it.

Jun 9, 2017