Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

Companies who offer the best shipping options?

Discussion in 'The Sesh' started by Emil Apostol, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Emil Apostol

Emil Apostol DS Legend

Which companies offer the best shipping options? For me, top of the class is Cereal and their free upgrade to DHL if you buy two or more kendamas.

Other companies that I can think of with good shipping practices are Sol and Krom. They made all orders to the lower 48 US States free forever (no minimum spend, nothing). Krom also offers flat rate international shipping.

Hope anyone can refer me to companies who offer good shipping options, especially international shipping. It's a big factor I (and many others) have to consider when buying kendamas from abroad.

Apr 12, 2021
    5kwid likes this.
  2. goenKendama

goenKendama Moderator Staff Member

Don't know that shipping is going to be normal for a while. Here in Japan for instance just last week we were told that air shipping to the US, even using EMS, has been suspended.

DHL shipping for a 500g package is up over USD 100 for their cheapest rate (as shown on their site). With that going on there would seem to be some incentive, depending on what is available in your area, not to ship overseas at least to certain areas.

Apr 12, 2021
    Emil Apostol likes this.
  3. Emil Apostol

Emil Apostol DS Legend

Other companies who offer expedited shipping:

1. OKendama - DHL
    2. Iwata Mokko (behind Mugen Musous) - DHL (as confirmed through email correspondence)

Feel free to add to the list! Especially in these times where standard postal services like USPS are losing more and more kendamas in the mail.

May 12, 2021 at 9:12 PM