Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

Favorite JKA dama

Discussion in 'The Sesh' started by AdrianEsteban, Jan 1, 2017.

1. bencan

bencan Member

it'd be great if there's a poll up or something for this kind of thread. Don't have one yet. but whichever JKA kendama I get my hands on, that's my favorite.

Mar 22, 2018
  2. Edric Owen Ladera

Edric Owen Ladera Slayer

actually this doesn't quite need a poll for this since every jka dama pretty much are the same when it comes to play (your typical one of every kendama you'll ever play as a newbie), while quality differs apart from each one.

Plus, you can look up on the thread for everybody's opinion about each jka kendamas that ever exist up until today.

But if you want recomendation, i suggest getting a meijin (it has the same manufacturer with tk16's so their almost identical). But if you want something like gone or discontinued, try shinfuji (black seal jka, there'a still quite some i guess since they're not affiliated with jka but still makes kendamas & now called minna no shinfuji)keyaki is personally what i like but with it the grain not seemless, sometimes the whole grain chips off so take good care of it... Also some/most would recomend an ozora but i kinda not into it except for a few damas they did. Bunch of reason why i don't usually prefer some of ozoras but i'll spare you from those reasons since it's just my opinion.

anyways this help

Mar 22, 2018
    bencan likes this.
  3. bencan

bencan Member

Thanks for the run down. And please don't spare your opinion. I was having an opinion that Ozora is the goto modern JKA kendama. :) But no worries. Just curious.

Mar 25, 2018
  4. Emil Apostol

Emil Apostol DS Legend

Hi! I'd like to recommend that this be merged with the JKA Kendamas megathread. :)

Mar 18, 2019
    Cheech_Sander likes this.