Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

FLASH SALE CHEAP LIGHTLY PLAYED DAMAS

Discussion in 'DS Exchange' started by Con man, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Con man

Con man Honed Member

15604497496493859142180279446967.jpg 15604927801268341212336819285573.jpg 15604928455114216152745595128904.jpg 15604497496493859142180279446967.jpg Hey guys I have a few bills to pay and need to raise some cash. The sweets cushion clear is peeling but the ken is fresh the legaxis base cup have a chip in it but otherwise unplayed but other than that they are 8.5/10 if not better
    Craft wasp 40 dollars
    Nativ dad shape beech 20
    Terra sakura 40
    Sweets zebrano 20
    Legaxis sancho 40
    Price does not include shipping

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    Jun 13, 2019
  2. ShovelLovell

ShovelLovell Honed Member

Is the wasp Hickory?

Jun 13, 2019
  3. 96817dama

96817dama Member

Crap!! A terra sakura! But I just spent all my spending money on other stuff! I'll let you know when I'm available to buy it and if you still have it I'll take it.

Jun 13, 2019
  4. Con man

Con man Honed Member

Yellow birch

Jun 13, 2019
  5. beglerijapan

beglerijapan Honed Member

EDITED:

dude, you should really get into the habit of taking more than group pics when you sell something. Everybody's gonna ask for close ups anyway, and it's not really possible to judge whether it's 8.5 or "better" without even seeing the spike condition.

Jun 13, 2019
  6. Con man

Con man Honed Member

Dude seriously I'll send anyone picture of what ever the f#$& they want to see if they are truly interested. I look through half these post and nobody has what you're asking of me I gave a description showed a pic of what i have if they want more details they will ask stop being a little bitch and harassing every post I make.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    Jun 13, 2019
  7. beglerijapan

very classy, glad to have you here.

it took you weeks to sell a good condition, affordable skateply, simply because you've been too lazy to show pics before asked to.

EVERYbody wants pics yo, nobody who's bought a kendama before in their life will paypal you money without confirming the setup's condition. Why can't you get that?

as for the violent bits, whatever kid,
    I'll be at kwc, knock yourself out.

I've asked you to post pics twice in like a month, including on stuff I was actually interested in. If you consider that harassment, you need a vacation.

Jun 13, 2019
  8. Con man

Con man Honed Member

yeah you got that right buddy sorry I live far for internet connection and in a rather rural part of my state cant post or reply that quickly ive made over 20 transactions before you can along and started being a nit picky little mommas boy that has nothing better to do than sit in for of his keyboard being A SPOILED LITTLE TITTY BABY

Jun 13, 2019
  9. Con man

Con man Honed Member

DID YOU RECIVE THOSE PICTURES? YEAH YOU DID

Jun 13, 2019
  10. beglerijapan

dude, what are you, like 12?

you seriously need to chill.

I'm glad you've had over 20 transactions in your life, and I know you actually have good stuff for sale. And yes, we have history and I don't really like you so far, but I'm not harassing you, I'm just suggesting you take freaking pics of what you're trying to sell, where the setups actually take more than 5% of the picture real estate in the dark.
    You call your setup 8.5+, show it. I fail to see why people need to PM you everytime when you could do it right away and make it easier for everybody.
    Especially IF you live away from the web in the sticks and need to make people wait for additional pics. Doesn't it make a LOT of sense to post pics from the start? Am I asking you to farm the Moon here?

if telling you my opinion twice is harassment, then whatever.

I don't know how old you are, but FYI I'm 40, so your momma's boy comments sound lame AF and don't really make any point.

Jun 13, 2019
  11. Con man

Con man Honed Member

OH YEAH TAKE MY WORDS OUT OF CONTEXT. I MENT ON THIS SIGHT STRICTLY SELLING KENDAMAS. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH PUTTING A 40 YEAR OLD BOY BACK IN HIS PLACE EVERY TIME I HAVE BEEN ASKED FOR A BETTER PICTURE ILL GIVE IT. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU ARE SINGLING ME OUT BECAUSE WE HAVE A PROBLEM. I DONT KNOW WHY YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE IN MY THREAD WHERE I AM TRYING TO SELL MY STUFF WITH THIS SLANDER. BUT ITS WAY MORE CHILDISH THAN ANYTHING THAT I HAVE DONE. I DONT TYPE PAPERS. I HAVE MORE MAN IN MY LEFT NUT THEN YOU COULD SHAKE A STICK AT JUST GO AWAY SERIOUSLY I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU HARRASING ME. YES IT IS HARRASMENT BECAUSE I HAVE GIVIN YOU PICTURES WHEN REQUESTED SO EXCUSE ME BUT FUCK OFF

Jun 13, 2019
  12. beglerijapan

how exactly am I taking your words out of context when I'm replying to your quote?

I never said you didn't sent me any pics,
    I don't even know why you brought that up.

but you seriously need to go take a break outside and chill the fuck out.
    If you can't handle an internet convo on a kendama forum without shouting in caps and throwing insults and promises of physical violence, you need to stay the fuck away from social media.

Jun 13, 2019
  13. Con man

Con man Honed Member

haha well then don't stir a fire if you aint ready for it to roar up I have had just fine interactions with EVERYONE else and you just have to go kicking a sleeping dog? you don't think I see your little subliminal passive aggressive bitch shit?
    on god ill let you think what evr you want and I didn't promise physical acts of violence I said keep up the shit talk and you bet we will see each other one day. and then youll be like oh maybe hes not so bad and im just an impatient little keyboard warrior

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    Jun 13, 2019
  14. Con man

Con man Honed Member

this is funny you don't know why im bringing this up? it was your main point in starting this argument
    so what the fuck are you still going on about bud so you admit to you receiving what you asked for but yet your still arguing? case and point dude youre harassing me.

Jun 13, 2019
  15. StrattusCloud

StrattusCloud Member

So yeah, uh, how much for just the zebrano ken? lol

Jun 14, 2019
    Jedi_man, Cheech_Sander and Con man like this.
  16. Con man

Con man Honed Member

ill do 20 including shipping

Jun 14, 2019
  17. Cheech_Sander

Cheech_Sander Administrator Staff Member

@Con man @beglerijapan let's leave the drama to FKC please.

You two need to either figure out a way to be civil to each other on this platform, or use the block button. Either one works.

Jun 14, 2019
  18. Con man

Con man Honed Member

But it's just an ignore button? Where he can still post on my threads and I can't see it? @Cheech_Sander will do on the being civil there woulda been no problems had this dude not opened his trap for the 2nd time

Jun 14, 2019
  19. Cheech_Sander

Cheech_Sander Administrator Staff Member

@Con man regardless of who started it, threats of physical violence in any context (hyperbolic or not) are not tolerated here, and that's not just a civil thing- it's a legal requirement.

Jun 14, 2019
    Dantama, beglerijapan, Brucey and 3 others like this.
  20. beglerijapan

roger that, blocked yesterday halfway through

Jun 14, 2019