Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

FS -> New 10/10 Damas ~ $25each and free shipping

Discussion in 'DS Exchange' started by ChrisPChicken, Oct 10, 2017.

1. ChrisPChicken

ChrisPChicken Member

IMG_0047.JPG IMG_0048.JPG IMG_0046.JPG IMG_0147.JPG IMG_0146.JPG IMG_0145.JPG IMG_0144.JPG IMG_0142.JPG A few of the brand new Setups I have to let back out to someone to destroy ;) Each of these are brand new 10/10
    Kendamas and they are $25 each which includes free shipping to the states . If out of country I'd have to get a quote , yet may be costly depending on location.

1st is the CobraZebrno Ken (72.2g) with the Custom Sourmash painted KUSA Tama (76g)
    2nd is a Analog beech(I think) Ken (74.9g) with the perfectlywight matched BLK Spectra Tama (75g) !

And lastly is a Custom painted Kayadama ~ the Galaxy Kaya -Full ash ~ Ken (66.4g) and Tama (72.6g)(Kayadama is no longer in the Kendama game but now creating custom WUSH fingerbords!) the paint job is amazing and has glittered fleck in it that pics do not show well) .Grab this rare piece while you can find one .pretty sure I paid $50 for it .

Just let me know if interested ,thanks for looking guys ! Good luck to those getting out to MKO this year . Our first time missing it due to the boys sports and my new Firehouse schedule :(

Oct 10, 2017
    James Hoang likes this.
  2. James Hoang

James Hoang Slayer

Hey I remember the Cobra x Sourmash!

Oct 10, 2017
  3. ChrisPChicken

ChrisPChicken Member

Still have this insane grained beauty for someone to snag at a great price ;)

Oct 10, 2017
  4. lategreat808

lategreat808 DS Legend

@ChrisPChicken comes highly recommended in my book. If these are available next week I am copping one for certain.

Oct 10, 2017
  5. ChrisPChicken

ChrisPChicken Member

Thanks for the shout out T !! There's more that I definitely need to go through and list still ... And there's tons of Ken only deals on my other post too :) Talk soon brother !

Oct 10, 2017