Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

I got booted outta the FKC...

Discussion in 'The Sesh' started by htimSxelA, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Cheech_Sander

Cheech_Sander Administrator Staff Member

turns out I got booted too. :rolleyes:

Jan 8, 2017
  2. mostephinitely

mostephinitely n00b

Lol, you didn't know? Anybody associated with major kendama companies was removed by him.

Jan 9, 2017
  3. JorisSchweppe

JorisSchweppe n00b

Im all about the DOWSPIKE HYPE Facebook died aready long time ago. All the vibes went to this page :)

Jan 9, 2017
    htimSxelA likes this.
  4. Jason Morrison

Jason Morrison n00b

Large dama money is hilarious! Like KUSA and Sweets have pros running around with diamond pinky rings, gold chains, Range Rovers, and stacks to rain down on strippers at will. I guess he never figured out there's no serious money to be made in dama. Sure you can make some money... I mean come on, a monkey could sell more than 12 damas a month if they tried... But no one runs a kendama biz to get rich, you do it because you love Kendama.

Jan 11, 2017
  5. htimSxelA

htimSxelA Moderator Staff Member

I mean, he CLEARLY missed out on the fact that DownSpike is the true big money playa in the dama world. Just look at @Cheech_Sander, flossin so hard! Do you really think that video production money paid for that suit? Nope! Pretty obvious that it was capitalist kendama domination, straight to the bank $$$
    Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 1.29.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 1.30.40 PM.png

Jan 12, 2017
  6. JoJo_hudson1253

JoJo_hudson1253 Honed Member

gawd damn.... I had NO clue any of this happened hahahah dammm I'm glad i missed it I guess

Jan 16, 2017
  7. Cheech_Sander

well I'm back in for now

Jan 20, 2017
  8. Cheech_Sander

I just looked back in there and JEEZ oh man everyone is so offended by everything.

Honest question to DS users that are also on FKC; why?

It seems like every post starts with "no hate but..." and then proceeds to say something that is totally acceptable discourse.
    When did we have to start apologizing for having an opinion? When did we forget to disagree about something and leave it at that?
    It's like this election brought out the child in everyone and it permeated all aspects of life down to opinions on a japanese skill toy. Jeez.

Anyway the point of this post is that you don't have to defend yourself on DS by saying "no hate but..." so long as you have an informed position and/or a funny meme attached. Thanks for the support guys.

/rant

Feb 12, 2017