Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Discussion in 'The Sesh' started by BallardKROM, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Davi Bergs

Davi Bergs n00b

What up dama fam? I’m Davis Bergstrom I’m 24 years old and I am from Portland, Oregon. I’ve been playing Kendama for almost 5 years now started in late 2014. What I like about Kendama the most is it’s not about skill it’s about the growth and the feeling of lacing something new. It never changes
    My ig is @biggucci_dama
    Go give @g1990boy & @sacred.g.spot a follow!!!

Oct 24, 2019
    goenKendama likes this.
  2. MattNix

MattNix n00b

Hi everyone, I've been in the game for about 11 years now, and I still love it! Not that active on social media, but I do enjoy watching Kendama videos here and there!
    Make sure you check out my UK sponsor, Royal Kendama for something a little different!

https://instagram.com/royalkendama?igshid=hf0ee3mw3q52

Also, please check out my latest video! Nothing too crazy as most things were filmed for the scenery, but there is a little wing gem in there for all you stall freaks out there... Cheers!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    Oct 31, 2019
    goenKendama likes this.
  3. goenKendama

goenKendama Moderator Staff Member

@MattNix 11 years, wow. :eek: Good to have you stop in. See you around the boards.

Oct 31, 2019
  4. Jānis Ankravs

Jānis Ankravs n00b

Wsuuup

My name is Janis Ankravs. I am 18 years old and live in Marupe Latvia, and repping Krom kendama baltics. Started playing in late october of 2018 and loving every second of it. Best thing about kendama is the homies, love it when it brings so many diffrent people together.
    IG: @strks_kendama https://www.instagram.com/strks_kendama/

(@_strk_ for personal)

You should definetly go follow @kromkendamabaltics

Nov 27, 2019
    goenKendama likes this.
  5. Jonathan Lee

Jonathan Lee n00b

What’s good everyone!

this is Jonathan here from Singapore . 28 this year and on the older spectrum of playing kendama - the knees ache a little longer each time.

been playing kendama for about 5.5 years now, and am running Cereal Kendama with my best friend for 4.5. Very late to the show here but really hoping to expand my knowledge on kendama news and meet new people.

my IG is : @JonnyyRamone and you should follow my partner @wceriously and the bossman @azleonhart

Dec 10, 2019
    goenKendama likes this.
  6. goenKendama

goenKendama Moderator Staff Member

@Jonathan Lee welcome to the boards. Look forward to seeing you post kendama adventures from the Singapore scene.

Dec 10, 2019
  7. Rob Sparkman

Rob Sparkman n00b

Yo my name is Rob I'm 37 and my 16 year old son and I have been playing kendama since last Christmas. From Columbus Ohio, we don't know any other players aside from friends we have given some kendamas to.
    I get hyped learning something he can't land. But he's got me on lunars.
    @woodenfoot on Instagram

Dec 30, 2019
    Morgan Boucher and goenKendama like this.