Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Discussion in 'The Sesh' started by BallardKROM, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Blake W.

Blake W. Honed Member

What Up!
    My name is Blake Waldmann and have been playing for about 14 months. I live in Boise Id and the only cool person here is @macherbold (check him out on ig). I get stoked on sick tricks and kendama love.
    Follow me: @blake.dama
    Also follow homies @preston.dama and @danny.dama

Nov 21, 2016
  2. kriswhyte

kriswhyte n00b

Yo guys, I'm Kris and i'm from Scotland. I started playing kendama in 2012 when i saw someone use one at the local skatepark, it then quickly became seriously seriously addictive as im sure you all know. I'm probably most stoked on becoming Scottish Kendama Champion back in 2014 at the BKO, that was a great weekend. My insta is @kriswhyte and my flickr is https://www.flickr.com/photos/kriswhyte/, you can follow me on snapchat too at @kriswhytee - Keep it real folks x

Nov 22, 2016
  3. Zachwallen

Zachwallen Member

What's up everybody? I'm Zach from Louisville Ky. I found out about kendama on YouTube a couple months ago and thought it looked fun so I ordered one and have been playing for a little over a month now. I haven't come across anyone in town who plays yet so I'm glad to have found the forum.

My instagram is @Zachwallen and if you're into art or comics you should definitely check out my friends @stevenbowman and @Alex.riverah

Nov 23, 2016
  4. Ben Lowe

Ben Lowe Slayer

Welcome! This is a cool place, always great to see a new kendama player!

Nov 23, 2016
  5. Ryalkid20

Ryalkid20 Honed Member

Hey, my name is Ryan Kelsch I've been playing Kendama since November 2014 and I'm from SLC Utah. Kendama is a good way to get your mind off the stressful times in life and the places you'll go and all the amazing people you will meet is the reason why I play. Follow me @Ryalkid20 and my dama fam @wallokid and @bossbozy21

Nov 23, 2016
  6. Pingu

Pingu n00b

Hey!

I am Krishna and I am from India. I have been playing Kendama for a month or so and I really enjoy the challenge and satisfaction that comes with it. My instagram account: @krishna_pingu

Follow KendamaUSA and Haley Bishoff

Nov 23, 2016
  7. JPetes07

JPetes07 Member

Dama Fam!
    My name is Jordan Peters from Denver, Colorado and I've been playing kendama for about 1.5 years. Since that time I have absolutely fallen in love with this wooden toy. The endless possibilities and creativity mean you can always improve. I love the philosophy and ideas behind kendama and the chill vibes from everyone in the community.
    IG @Jipp4

Nov 24, 2016
  8. Joel Clayton

Joel Clayton Honed Member

HEY GUYS!!!

My name is Joel Clayton, I live in St. George utah and I have been playing kendama for a little over 1 year!!. I feel in love with kendama the second I landed my first spike. I love the Kendama community and all it has to offer. Everyone is so supportive and nice. Kendama is endless. There is no limit on the different tricks you can land. My favorite tricks to do are taps, juggles and stall tricks.

Slay on everyone!!!!

Nov 24, 2016
  9. Kevin Knight

Kevin Knight n00b

my name is Kevin Knight a.k.a Lancelot
    IG ke.vi.ndama
    Follow @iambeastcats and @765kendama
    Based out here in Indiana where the weather is shaky.
    I started playing Dama in august of 2015 then quit over the next summer and just picked it back up after I replaced my stolen damas.

Yeah...

Nov 24, 2016
  10. Joel Clayton

Joel Clayton Honed Member

broooo same!! i didn't play the whole summer either. I was in a HUGE slump

Nov 24, 2016
  11. Kevin Knight

Kevin Knight n00b

I just didn't have time between work and paying off my car it just didn't feel like playikg kendama was that important to me.

Nov 24, 2016
    Alex Hirota and Joel Clayton like this.
  12. Giulian Tena

Giulian Tena Honed Member

What's up peeps! I'm Giulian Tena (pronounced Julian) and I've been playing kendama for 2 years. I quit kendama for a few months and now I'm back into it!
    My kendama account is @tenouttatena
    My regular and random crap account is @gi.ulian

Nov 25, 2016
    Alex Hirota and htimSxelA like this.
  13. KendamaLewis96

KendamaLewis96 n00b

Hey guys !

My name is Lewis and I'm living in the uk.
    The kendama scene is not big at all here unfortunately but despite this kendama is something I really love and will keep jamming.

Nov 26, 2016
  14. JesseTheGhost

JesseTheGhost Member

Yo, I'm Jay, 24 year old trans man from Pennsylvania. Picked up kendama about four months ago to complement my yo-yo hobby. So far I suck a lot, but I'm loving every second of it so I guess that's the important thing. Pretty excited about all the black friday sales. Got myself a second Roots and my partner decided to "surprise" me with a blk kendama. Gonna have some sweet mail days coming up.

Nov 27, 2016
  15. Jordan Fox

Jordan Fox Member

Hey everyone!

My name is Jordan Fox and I'm from Chico, California! I'm still a baby in the world of Kendama, picked up my first one about a month ago. But I'm loving every second I have my dama in my hands.

The best thing about Kendama for me is two fold...1) The awesome stress relief that comes with chasing the next trick. 2) The fact that it gets kids and adults alike outside and away from an electronic screen!

You can follow me on instagram at: @jfox12

PEACE!

Nov 28, 2016
  16. inQntrol

inQntrol n00b

hey everyone

my names Silas Neidhart and I'm from Germany. I've just started playing like 3 or 4 weeks ago and am still pretty new but I'm having fun.
    For me, kendama has the same sensation as riding my BMX. i can learn new tricks by myself and can spend hours practicing. also, I can bring it everywhere which is a huge bonus.

my instagram is @inQntrol_life
    my second instagram for lettering and calligraphy/calligraffiti is @inQntrol
    my twitch page, where i stream videogames from time to time is twitch.tv/inQntrol

Have a good one !

Nov 29, 2016
    Alex Hirota likes this.
  17. Xempt

Xempt n00b

Hey my name is Caleb Haley, and i live in New Hampshire and i started kendama about 3 years ago. I love the community of this game and what it brings out in people!

My two social media places that are dama-like are soundcloud and instagram
    Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/caleb-haley-1 (look at my likes thats where all the good stuff is)
    Insta: https://www.instagram.com/calebh314/ (i dont post a lot lol)

Nov 29, 2016
    Alex Hirota likes this.
  18. Guy LaBorde

Guy LaBorde Honed Member

Hi, My name is Guy (pronounced Ghee), and I am from Mammoth Lakes, CA. I first started playing kendama in December of 2014 when my friend bought 150 of them in stock and gave one to me. I am the only 100% committed kendama player in my school, although many of my friends and people I know own at least one, and are hyped about kendama.
    One of the things I love most about kendama is that you can progress very quickly, and that the progression is very constant: you never stop improving.

Instagram: instagram.com/guyster5/

I also am a music producer, and love creating music that expresses myself, and reaches the maximum potential of my capabilities.

Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/guy-laborde/

Nov 30, 2016
    earthgirl420 and Alex Hirota like this.
  19. Gabriel Hinrichs

Gabriel Hinrichs n00b

My name is Gabriel Hinrichs, I'm from Janesville, WI. I started playing 3 months ago now and I quickly fell in love with kendama, it's community, and the satisfaction of landing new tricks. I have so many big ideas for kendama that I am hoping to make a reality in the future. For now I'm just grindin trying to get better and showing kendama to people in my local community.

Instagram: instagram.com/posaniak
    Facebook: facebook.com/groups/kendamaholics (Me and my friend own this group for spreading kendama love and introducing people to kendama)

Dec 2, 2016
    earthgirl420 and Alex Hirota like this.
  20. Mr.Bishop

Mr.Bishop Member

Name is Doug Bishop, and admittedly I'm an absolute n00b at this Kendama thing. Literally just started getting big cup today, and I'm here because I know @Cheech_Sander from another life in skiing I lead.

Rad site though, and boy am I stoked to learn a lot more about this shit.

Dec 2, 2016