Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

ISO Cheap Damas (beginner)

Discussion in 'DS Exchange' started by Ssucram, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Ssucram

Ssucram n00b

Hey I've been wanting to get into kendama for a while now but I just can't manage to spend over $60 cad for one. If anyone has any cheap not horribly thrashed damas I'd really appreciate it! Im just a beginner and with a community as great as this I was hoping I could get some help.

Cheers - Marcus

Feb 4, 2018
  2. lategreat808

lategreat808 DS Legend

What are you looking for...stick paint, slick...just an all around good beginner dama? I have some fresh stuff you could thrash on your own

Feb 5, 2018
  3. xplodit

xplodit Slayer

Best cheap ones IMO are Sol Pastels, Krom pop, and Sweets Prime Stripe in that order. They are between $20 and $25 new.

Feb 5, 2018
    Jedi_man likes this.
  4. Ssucram

Ssucram n00b

Cush or sticky clear would be ideal.

Feb 5, 2018
  5. Niek_Aarts

Niek_Aarts n00b

If you want real cheap, go for an AliExpress sticky dama. They play decent. They are about 8 euro's so maybe 9-10 dollars and some shipping. Shipping itself does take some time.

Feb 8, 2018
  6. Sirwillcode

Sirwillcode Slayer

I have a couple damas I would sell you for whatever price you're comfortable with. 2 for 20. 2 for 30 for better quality. 2 for 40 for a fresh and a good quality slightly used. Lemme know. Start a convo. And I'll give you details.

Feb 10, 2018
  7. Jasper B.

Jasper B. Slayer

Kendama USA classic will get you started, but later you should get a Krom Pop Noia 3, these things are so honed for $30

Feb 11, 2018