Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

ISO: RWB The Sesh kens

Discussion in 'DS Exchange' started by KeeganS, Feb 27, 2019.

1. KeeganS

KeeganS DS Legend

Hey, looking for The Sesh kens from RWB with/without the burn stripes.
    Just need the ken, preferably as fresh as possible.

Feb 27, 2019
  2. KeeganS

KeeganS DS Legend

Bump

Mar 29, 2019
  3. poncho151

poncho151 Honed Member

Such a great shape but I wish we knew wether or not they’re 100% out of production. My guess is yes so I’ve been kinda babying the ones I have left.

Mar 31, 2019
  4. KeeganS

KeeganS DS Legend

I think they may be doing that as well. Afaik, and tbh should be close to common knowledge by now, RWB is the ones making Crafts for KUSA and GT's none overseas damas so every time I see a post asking, "Is RWB done for?" I want to tell them, "No, they're making half of everyone else's kendamas" (I think they may also be in some sort of partnership with SU Lab in Japan making or at least conceptualizing their kendamas like they did with Sol and the Sol Shape).
    They definitely have their niche with producing GT and Crafts, though, so it's understandable that they'd want to focus their efforts on that since that's where most of the business is coming from.

Mar 31, 2019
  5. poncho151

poncho151 Honed Member

Everything you said is definitely true up to the end of 2017 when it seems like everything changed/ended with RWB. Last I had heard is RWB was bought by kusa to exclusively produce crafts and GT had to find a new USA manufacturer. Hence the start of the long American made GT hiatus and the final RWB drop both happening at the same time. Also wether its coincidence or not it's the same time Jake left kusa and the RWB pro team disappeared. Who knows but I would love to see RWB kens come back!

Mar 31, 2019
  6. KeeganS

KeeganS DS Legend

Where’d you hear that?

Mar 31, 2019