Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

ISO Sweets x Luzumaki

Discussion in 'DS Exchange' started by oneleggedbunny, Feb 19, 2021 at 11:53 AM.

1. oneleggedbunny

oneleggedbunny n00b

Hello,
    I am looking for Sweets x Luzumaki EVA-02 Tama's only or full setups.
    Thank you!

Feb 19, 2021 at 11:53 AM
  2. JHard502710

JHard502710 Slayer

Sorry I forget is the Eva-02 a specific colorway? I have a MIB 10/10 purp/green and Blue/White eva series Luzumaki’s. That are part of my collection. They would prob be pricey to let go of. And I’m not sure if They’re even what you’re looking for..?

Feb 22, 2021 at 3:55 AM
  3. oneleggedbunny

oneleggedbunny n00b

Hello Jhard and thank you for the reply. The purp/green colorway is actually what I created this thread in hopes of finding, it is part of my ultimate dama setup goal! If you would be so kind to possibly let me know what you want for it, and if you would be willing to part the tama from the ken? I am unsure what MIB means, but I have attached a pic of the tama that I am looking for. Thank you!

Attached Files:

Feb 22, 2021 at 4:39 AM
  4. JHard502710

JHard502710 Slayer

That’s weird! I googled eva-02 after I got off here and all I could find was the Red/Orange colorway noted for-02 so I def thought you’d be out of luck with me(that was first colorway i seshed) I bought all 4 in sticky paints and played the red/Orange and Yellow/Black colored ones.
    MIB stands for Mint in Box. It’s a collectors term. I have only taken it out of box once to check balance I believe. I. An shoot u pics but like I said it’s in my collection and would take a pretty penny aside from shipping costs. Butttt if you’re really interested I’m sure we could work something out. I would more than likely want to sell the setup complete in box too just as a heads up. I don’t think I will have much need or want for the Ken and box/stickers

Feb 23, 2021 at 3:13 AM