Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

Kaizen CRAFT - Slim & 2.0

Discussion in 'The Sesh' started by teejkolesnik, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Ben Lowe

Ben Lowe Slayer

@LunaTac You got an ash one? Looks like maple to me, I thought the ash just became available to order just recently.

Nov 15, 2016
  2. Ben Lowe

Ben Lowe Slayer

Were you just implying the ash drop? or was there something more?

Also had a question on the craft cup size. I know the cups are larger, how do they compare to the slaydawg's cups? I just got a dawg and I REALLY want a craft to slay and compare to, but I just can't justify/afford another kendama... :( So curious though.

Nov 15, 2016
    Curtis Fagan likes this.
  3. Steezdiaz

Steezdiaz Slayer

Oh dude you're right, sorry for the typo. My bad, edited my post!

Nov 15, 2016
    Ben Lowe likes this.
  4. Curtis Fagan

Curtis Fagan n00b

I'm curious about the 2.0 and the Slim too. I'd love to get my eyes and hands on a couple of each.

Nov 22, 2016
  5. Joel Clayton

Joel Clayton Honed Member

My maple slim is coming tomorrow!! along with a colin sander 4v pro model!! I might pair up the css tama with the craft ken

Nov 25, 2016
  6. SouthpawTRK

SouthpawTRK Member

I tip my hat to Kendama USA and for all the KUSA pros that created the Craft line of kendamas. I recently picked up a Maple Slim a short while ago and definitely love it. I usually don't have the patience to break in natty's, but this one is different than most that I have tried. Maybe it was the weather in my area or the hand sweat, but the Craft tama had a decent amount of grip to it. I'm not the best at balance tricks (part of the reason why I prefer painted tamas), but I was able to land a fair share of balance tricks on it. I really enjoy how the ken feels; very solid feeling, the lines on the base cup and big cup and sharpness of the inside cup edges is amazing.

Nov 29, 2016
    EWiens and htimSxelA like this.
  7. Joel Clayton

Joel Clayton Honed Member

AGREED!! I have had my craft maple slim for almost a week and it has grip bro!! the stalls are amazing. I got lightning drop juggle to bird in like 4 minutes. all around amazing dama. I can't wait to get my maple 2.0 in the mail.

Nov 30, 2016