Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

Kendama syndicate

Discussion in 'The Sesh' started by JoJo_hudson1253, Nov 30, 2016.

1. lategreat808

lategreat808 DS Legend

Life is always built by those who came before us. Downspike itself could be considered a movement, I am simply one wave in the ocean. I find the simple fact that we are two people connecting through a sea of chaos the most beautiful thing. If you stop and think about it, you are a piece of the universe that has spent billions of years to become aware of itself as a piece of the universe. Now we are just two pieces of this universe that have now become aware of one another's infinite perception and consciousness. To me this is why I am so generous, each person is their own universe, this window of perception. For two of these windows to be aware of one another, this is the true magic hidden in everyday reality.

Dec 19, 2016
    Dæmon likes this.
  2. lategreat808

lategreat808 DS Legend

Anything that connects and preserves diverse and unique forms of life is worth the effort of your soul.

Dec 19, 2016
  3. JoJo_hudson1253

JoJo_hudson1253 Honed Member

I literally had to write that down... that shows me that this world isn't totally screwed because of some world leaders and Isis... there really is good in this world... Awesome... thats literally gonna weigh on me for a looong time... thank you

Dec 19, 2016
  4. Jun. I

Jun. I Member

Tempted to get some damas from them as well

Dec 27, 2016
  5. Matthew Dam

Matthew Dam Member

I bought a lot of worthy damas from Kendama Syndicate. My friend used to go there all the time!

Dec 27, 2016