Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

Last Dama Standing...

Discussion in 'The Sesh' started by g00dr0, Feb 15, 2019.

1. g00dr0

g00dr0 Member

If you had to give away all of your Kendamas except one, which one would you keep to sesh until you could sesh it no more??!!

I often think that i have too many damas, to the point where none of them really break in, so this thought crosses my mind a lot o_O

I think I'd probably keep something solid and playable that will only get better with age, like a natty E1...

Feb 15, 2019
    LineKnob likes this.
  2. Emil Apostol

Emil Apostol DS Legend

I'd go all in a buy myself a Maple Craft 2.0 plus!

Right now, I have no kendamas that I would sesh into the ground. Last one I did that to was my old KROM Bamboo, and it's destroyed now because a chunk of the basecup is missing. Not just the rim, but a fat chunk of basecup just came off so it's unplayable now.

Feb 15, 2019
    g00dr0 and htimSxelA like this.
  3. htimSxelA

htimSxelA Moderator Staff Member

I'd probably turn out a new ebony kendama, super dense and durable. Can last a lifetime if you don't beat the hell out of it, I think. I have one old mun ebony terra that still looks incredibly fresh, despite being like 4-5 years old

Feb 15, 2019
    ChrisPChicken likes this.
  4. KeeganS

KeeganS DS Legend

I have often thought about this. Would probably put back my REZ/Kenholix setup and go with that, outside of 28 Tricks Later I haven't really seshed much since I first started and it's just a beautiful setup to have on display.

Feb 15, 2019
    g00dr0 likes this.