Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

Nashville

Discussion in 'Non-Dama Drama' started by Steezdiaz, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Steezdiaz

Steezdiaz Slayer

I'll be in Nashville this week shooting a project! What should I see/do while I'm there?

So far I have:

• Going to some steakhouse (forget what it's called because a friend booked it but supposedly it's the best around)

• Grand Ole Opry

• Jack Daniels Tour

What else should I do/see?!?

Jan 30, 2017
  2. RyanArthurWalker

RyanArthurWalker Slayer

The Parthenon was cool! That was the only thing I saw the whole time I spent in Nashville for Battle at the Border.

Jan 30, 2017
    Steezdiaz likes this.
  3. EWiens

EWiens Member

come to Chattanooga for the Jam this Saturday! I posted info in the Sessions forum.

Jan 31, 2017
    RRussell and Dæmon like this.
  4. lategreat808

lategreat808 DS Legend

Instead of Jack Daniel's try Jack Daniel's AND the Southern Grist Brewing Company...Black Abbey is good too.

Jan 31, 2017
  5. Almostgets

Almostgets Slayer

Johnny cash museum

Best BBQ ever:
    Hattie Bs is a must. There will be a long line.
    Martins is another must. There will be a line.

Jan 31, 2017
  6. Steezdiaz

Steezdiaz Slayer

Yoo thanks for all the recommendations everyone. Definitely hit up Hattie B's that was great. Wish we had more time and I SO wish I could have dipped over to Chattanooga on Sat @EWiens ! Unfortunately people tend to get married on Saturdays so that that was the only day I HAD to work haha :(

Checked out the Parthenon, pretty sweet spot. We did a photo shoot there as well, it was a great location.

Ended up doing all the things mentioned above, that steakhouse was called Kayne Prime (pronounced "cane" I think)...anyways it was super good and definitely worth a visit if you're looking to splurge. Hung out in downtown a lot, found some cool coffee shops around as well which I loved, Crema, Steadfast Coffee and Eight and Roast.

Went to a Predator's hockey game randomly, that was super fun. There was a big fight which always makes it worth it haha :D

Feb 12, 2017
    Almostgets likes this.
  7. Almostgets

Almostgets Slayer

Hattie B's! is flame

Feb 12, 2017