Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

Non-Kendama Kendama Products

Discussion in 'The Sesh' started by KeeganS, Jan 3, 2020.

1. KeeganS

KeeganS DS Legend

I feel like within the last 2 years we’ve seen kendama companies offer more than just kendama merchandise & accessories and shirts.

Bags such as GTs new utility bag and the NAKO bag from Sweets are two of my new favorite products as I typically carry at least 1 dama as well as a power bank, and other edc items with me when I go to work and it’s a safe place for my keys, wallet, and glasses since I dont have a desk at work anymore.

What new non-kendama products do you guys like that have been recently released? What other non-kendama related (for example strings, beads, displays, kenditioners, etc) would you guys like to see? More clothes? A 64g thumbdrive from Sweets?

Jan 3, 2020
  2. Emil Apostol

Emil Apostol DS Legend

I love how extra bearings have become more available nowadays. I also really like the idea of kendama "prep kits," which include things like extra string and superglue for your spike.

Maybe it's just nostalgia talking, but I want a DVD compilation of a company's sickest edits. Imagine having all of, say, GT's videos on a disc with a proper case, cover, and leaflet!

Jan 4, 2020
  3. htimSxelA

htimSxelA Moderator Staff Member

Some good apparel out there lately!

Jan 4, 2020
    Mr.T and slothymane like this.
  4. goenKendama

goenKendama Moderator Staff Member

FYI the GT pack is very similar to the Maxpedition pack which is made for some pretty rugged use. It's a bit more coin but a good option if you're looking for something like the GT which is sold out currently.

gt waist pack.jpg

Maxpedition Octa Versipack
    maxpedition pack.png

Jan 4, 2020
  5. KeeganS

KeeganS DS Legend

That is funny. Glad GT’s was cheaper for literally the same item, i can for sure feel the tough durability of it when i got it

Jan 4, 2020
  6. goenKendama

goenKendama Moderator Staff Member

The Maxpedition can be had for $50 sometimes less if you find a sale. They had a BOGO sale end of last year for example.

Jan 4, 2020