Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

OK guys ... OG Mugen love - 2 setups ...

Discussion in 'DS Exchange' started by Grandpa Sandz, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Grandpa Sandz

Grandpa Sandz Moderator Staff Member

So I have two setups that I've been meaning to sell / share to a better player... These things are ultra-honed and I never ended up going too in on any tricks with them, so they are ready to take a beating and become even more honed than they are now.

One is just a Mugen Tama, (on an Enjyui) ... you get the full setup. *it's mugen string too

The other is a fairly untouched ken that I put on my pink-mugen tama (the tama I did all my lunar stuff on) that was used during the JKA 40th anniversary contest. You'll notice the dope JKA comp sticker on the ken...

the tama for this one is really dialed (sticky) and surprisingly untouched. (i never wanted it to chip) its a bit heavier but was a good go-to for me.

OK, Photos - -

IMG_8257.JPG

The Enjyu Ken x Yellow Mugen tama is a dialed shredder... both tama and ken are a bit lighter making it ideal for longer sessions and ultra-bangers... its super nimble. Big tama-hole too. Ken needs worn in / softened fully for lunars.

IMG_8246.JPG

IMG_8247.JPG

IMG_8248.JPG

The OG mugen ken (nearly mint) and the pink-tama, is a super dialed, really fresh, an slightly heavier / more substantial play. The tama has some of the tackyest paint from an OG I'd ever played... but it isnt super crazy like a mash-clear-coat... or a sweets tack.. it plays more classic / all around. this was the tama I landed my first dub-tre on.

IMG_8250.JPG

IMG_8252.JPG

IMG_8254.JPG

These setups will both be cherished collection items or downright daily shredders for any of you who are looking for something unique & or vintage...

message me if you are interested. These need to be in the hands of more capable players than myself now... you'll shred them to their full potential. I think that $75 is a reasonable offer for the Enjyu/Yellow and $150 is a starting point for the OG/pink.

OK, thought i'd share these in case people were searching for mugens : )

hit me <3

Jan 28, 2017
  2. Grandpa Sandz

Grandpa Sandz Moderator Staff Member

weekend top for Teh OG's ... <3 <3 <3

Feb 4, 2017
    Ben Lowe likes this.
  3. Tighe

Tighe Honed Member