Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

Opinions on Aura Kendama Custom Painted Ozoras?

Discussion in 'The Sesh' started by iamkapoi, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Aura Kendama

Aura Kendama n00b

Hello Connor

please see our conversation from Instagram where you can see how it went... there was never any Damanding salesman talk....
    Just a polite introduction to a new startup company... no mention of forcing or demanding that you buy one of our kendamas

so guys out there feel free to make up your own minds about Connors claims about the hardman sales talk....

Enclosed is the JPG of our full conversation

Cheers
    AURA RINTY.jpg

Jan 11, 2017
    iamkapoi likes this.
  2. connor sullivan

connor sullivan Member

Lol man I never meant for you to get all defensive like this, I personally felt like you were a little demanding, plus the fact you implied I was a low dama rank. I never intended to be rude or start any drama, that was just my opinion. No need to go sharing private conversations or the sort :)

Jan 11, 2017
    Aura Kendama likes this.
  3. Cheech_Sander

Cheech_Sander Administrator Staff Member

jeez everyone so salty

Jan 11, 2017
  4. htimSxelA

htimSxelA Moderator Staff Member

@Aura Kendama while there is not a rule in the READ THIS post about posting private conversations, I think it is important to respect the implied privacy of a DM. As a potential customer, the last thing I want is to worry that my private communications with a company might be put on blast. You are free to reply to compliments and criticisms alike, but I think its important to establish some basic ground rules here.

@connor sullivan I've left the post up for now, if you would like it to be removed please just let me know and I'll take it down ASAP.

Jan 14, 2017
  5. Aura Kendama

Aura Kendama n00b

Thanks for stepping in and clarifying some points out.
    Mr Connor wrote some statements which tarnish and most definitely would potentially harm any future progression about our business.. To which point it could have gone on backwards and forwards of one saying the other is not truthful..if the pm which i posted showed any personal data on it then I would have removed it but I wanted to let the folks here now that what Mr. Connor wrote is totally untruthful in suggesting that I wrote to him demanding to buy a kendama from us.. And it can be clearly seen in our message conversation that i never said anything of the sort... If he had stopped for a moment to realise the implications of his comments then I am sure he would reflect in a different way. You cannot go around bashing and tarnishing a persons company just for no reason and I will look forward to the original poster of this thread in his remarks to our customer service to him and look forward to any questions if anyone has any...

Jan 14, 2017
  6. iamkapoi

iamkapoi n00b

Update on @Aura Kendama Quadragon Ozora

I received it yesterday, and I have to say I'm really impressed. The clear on the tama is really smooth to the touch and matte, but it's not like any other paint I've played. It's not rubber or silk. It's dead-on 70/70g and plays beautifuly. It's tacky just enough to catch double inward lunar without a problem, but you can adjust easily when holding a lunar or lighthouse. Seems durable, but only time will tell if it is.
    I really recommend trying out this custom ozoras, as they are cheap, beautiful and they slay hard.

Jan 19, 2017
    Congarranza likes this.
  7. Aura Kendama

Aura Kendama n00b

Thanks so much @iamkapoi for taking the time to write about your experiences with getting an Aura....
    We had a couple Aura Quadragons in stock and let him choose which one he liked and 70/70g was a Great choice..
    Glad you like and thanks for the Support

Jan 27, 2017
  8. OEZ

OEZ Member

damn, i whole dm conversation from ig shared here.. not cool imo.
    sadly people always think someone will or is willing to harm their business.

just chill and jam

Jan 27, 2017
    JoJo_hudson1253 likes this.
  9. Aura Kendama

Aura Kendama n00b

any business person will know the importance of branding and how the internet can affect the judgement of people.
    comments which are blown out of proportion should be addressed as that is what i tried to do.. Given the comments were written in a tarnishing manner it was befitting to get it cleared to acknowledge the fact that those claims were not true.
    and i am sure that likewise your business would also be protective of its reputation given the amount of hour which are invested into getting it up and running and numerous hours spent on research and so on...

Jan 27, 2017
  10. OEZ

OEZ Member

tbh, i understand your standpoint. but i cant see any bad things in connors comment thi.
    lets set this by side, i wish you all the best with aura and see you in Prague later in february!

Jan 27, 2017
  11. Aura Kendama

Aura Kendama n00b

Thanks so much
    We will be there for sure with the Aura Crew...
    along with some NEW Aura Kendamas....
    Lots of new stuff happening behind the scenes...

Jan 27, 2017