Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

Other Skill Toys?

Discussion in 'Non-Dama Drama' started by nikki_deo, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Ro_

Ro_ n00b

Fingerboard

Nov 28, 2020
  2. goenKendama

goenKendama Administrator Staff Member

Any special brands/models? Got pix?

Nov 28, 2020
  3. spiotto

spiotto n00b

i've been fingerboarding since 2006, used to post on various fb forums but it seems that instagram is where its at now. my account is @drinkball but I havent posted recently, would love to see more kendama players that fingerboard too

Nov 28, 2020
  4. Nicholas Bradshaw

Nicholas Bradshaw n00b

So I got into skilltoys via fidget spinners lmao. Back when the huge explosion of fidget spinners happened, there were tons of companies making high end spinners. My favorite company made a begleri, and that was my first official skilltoy I played with. (That was just over 3 years ago)

I mostly stuck with that for years until I felt like exploring all the other potential options, and started checking out everything I could get my hands on.

Knucklebones, jimpys Thumbchucks, juggling, monkey knuckles, MKUltras, knucklebatons (pseudo penspinning), balisongs, finger boards, footbags/hackey sacks, contact coins (deadeyes), spinning tops, and finally (I think) kendama.

Begleri is my big go to, and kendama is slowly getting up there in dedication. C:

Jan 6, 2021
    htimSxelA likes this.