Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

Seller Feedback

Discussion in 'DS Exchange' started by Cheech_Sander, Sep 20, 2016.

1. LeakyRhombus

LeakyRhombus n00b

I also had a great experience buying from @Young Spike - damas are exactly as described and shipped quickly with tracking. Would buy from again.

May 22, 2020
  2. LilKashi

LilKashi Member

@xplodit is a great seller, he's a fast shipper and easy to communicate with. also replies fast and included some extra goodies, if you get the chance to snag something from him, definitely jump on it

Jun 9, 2020
    xplodit likes this.
  3. Young Spike

Young Spike Member

@face dog exceeded every expectation! Thank you again for being a great seller.

Jul 6, 2020
  4. Tom Berg

Tom Berg n00b

@Flipp615 was super quick on shipping and damas arrived in great shape. Would do business again

Sep 14, 2020
  5. spiotto

spiotto n00b

Extremely happy with a purchase from @magicdamadude Shipped out quickly and package came fast! Would definitely do business again.

Sep 26, 2020
  6. xplodit

xplodit Slayer

@Young Spike hooked me up with a killer weight matched combo! Better than advertised, great communication.

Sep 29, 2020
    Young Spike likes this.
  7. Zachery Murray

Zachery Murray n00b

Purchased a beautiful Sweets HG Ken from @Derek at a great price. Solid dude! Good communication and shipped quickly. Ken was just as pictured/described and he also hooked it up with some fresh strings :) I wouldn't hesitate to do business again!

Oct 30, 2020
  8. TryingMyBest121

TryingMyBest121 n00b

Bought damas from @Derek. Super awesome dude. Put up with all my questions and got the damas quickly and in great condition.

Nov 9, 2020
  9. Jedi_man

Jedi_man Slayer

@Devers is a great seller! Very clear and fast, damas arrived quick and in a purple mailer!

Dec 22, 2020
    Devers likes this.
  10. Djoul

Djoul Member

I definitely recommend @DerHerder.
    Great guy, smooth communication and safe/quick shipment. Perfect seller and awesome damas ;)

Jan 12, 2021
    goenKendama and DerHerder like this.
  11. JefftheSlinger

JefftheSlinger n00b

Shout out to @5kwid for the Cobra dama! Just as described. Great condition, just like he said it was, shipped fast, and reasonably priced. If he listed anything else I would not hesitate to buy from him again. Dude even waited a week to sell to me after another dude who asked him to hold it no showed. That's straight-up!!

Feb 19, 2021
    goenKendama likes this.
  12. Gerbian

Gerbian n00b

I made a purchase from @jim ! Kendama came as described, shipping was fast and on time, and the sale was very well priced. He's a friendly guy and of had also thrown in some stickers and string.
    I'd buy from him again!

Mar 17, 2021
    goenKendama and jim like this.