Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

Thinking about doing a raffle..

Discussion in 'Sessions' started by Tortilla_gorilla, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Tortilla_gorilla

Tortilla_gorilla Honed Member

I’m super broke rn and was having trouble selling off a couple damas I posted. SO! I was thinking of raffling off a 9.9/10 thorkild slay mod and a 9/10 obake Bonzai ken w/ custom Roots tama together since it’s the holidays I figured this could be a sick hook up for whoever wins. It would be $5 entry, limit 1 per person, when you buy your entry just send me your Instagram username, once there are 12 entries I’ll do a video of a name drawing on my Instagram and tag the winner. If you’re interested just like this post. Once there’s 20 likes I’ll post the raffle to the DS exchange.

Dec 7, 2018
    sammelkorn and James Hoang like this.
  2. Cheech_Sander

Cheech_Sander Administrator Staff Member

I think if you're going to do a raffle you gotta bring the fire.
    I don't see people paying $5 for an 8% chance at a used thorkild when u could get a fresh one for $20.

Dec 7, 2018
    Sam Strohmyer and xplodit like this.
  3. Tortilla_gorilla

Well it would be for the thorkild and the Bonzai together

Dec 8, 2018
  4. sammelkorn

sammelkorn Member

I’d be game for a chance on a bonzai. Assuming you would ship to Europe as well.

Dec 13, 2018
  5. Tortilla_gorilla

Probly not gonna do the raffle man... Cheech kinda pissed on that flame with his comment so I don’t think anyone’s gonna be interested at this point.

Dec 14, 2018
    sammelkorn likes this.
  6. sammelkorn

sammelkorn Member

Well time will tell I’d say! I think if someone’s interested they wouldn’t be put off too much by somebody else’s calculations.
    Also, your clarification changed the outlook compared to how cheech understood it.

Dec 14, 2018
    Cheech_Sander likes this.