Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

What will happen to all those No Jumper Kendamas/ NJK Collabs?

Discussion in 'The Sesh' started by Emil Apostol, May 16, 2021.

1. Emil Apostol

Emil Apostol DS Legend

Not to say I condone NJK or anything, but I have to ask since I noticed that Krom is no longer selling the NJKrom kendamas.

Kendama orders are usually made in batches of 1000s. What will happen to all those NJK kendamas/ NJK Collab damas that were still in warehouses at the time when NJK ceased operations/Brands stopped selling No Jumper Collab kendamas?

Again, this is not to show support NJK. I'm just genuinely curious as to what is happening to all that product.

May 16, 2021
  2. goenKendama

goenKendama Administrator Staff Member

Not all production is in the 1000's and it's quite possible the NJK bought them up. They'll likely get sold somewhere though it's all speculation here since the KROM guys who'd know first hand don't hang out here.

May 17, 2021
  3. Emil Apostol

Emil Apostol DS Legend

Update: It seems the situation is business as usual.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
    Jun 9, 2021
    JHard502710 likes this.
  4. JHard502710

JHard502710 Slayer

Yea strange when the creator of the company said they were not going to be doing it anymore, as far as I remember at least. Butttttt once you start making that money I hear it’s hard to change your ways. You have to be grounded before the money comes in, or else that’s all you’re ever concerned with. Securing the bag..

Jun 23, 2021
  5. Emil Apostol

Emil Apostol DS Legend

Yep! There's also now a large contingent of players rallying behind No Jumper. The cancelling of NJK by FKC, I observe, had the unintended side effect of making NJK support more substantial, as well as making it impossible for them to be policed by the FKC because of their new "No NJK posts allowed" rule.

The perfect storm cometh, so Adam22, a consummate businessman, would be stupid not to capitalize.

Jun 23, 2021
    JHard502710 likes this.
  6. JHard502710

JHard502710 Slayer

I wasn’t aware of what happened on FKC. I haven’t been on FB in a decade. And not going back. There was a lot of talk on IG too amongst the community and I thought it held enough ground for the community to not support. But I also have seen the female and non-male gendered folks starting to play NJK again and rep them again.

Jun 24, 2021