Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

Favorite NBA Team

Discussion in 'Non-Dama Drama' started by karekarekeah, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Emil Apostol

Emil Apostol DS Legend

Just me? Oh well.

GO SPURS GO!!!

Oct 31, 2017
  2. Donuts

Donuts Member

I have to say I’m a fan of how the spurs organization operates. Real team basketball and of course Kawhi is a beast, along with an awesome hardworking humble attitude

Oct 31, 2017
    Emil Apostol likes this.
  3. Emil Apostol

Emil Apostol DS Legend

Yep! There are arguably no stars in Spurs basketball; everyone is an important part of the team. <3

Oct 31, 2017
    Donuts likes this.
  4. ChrisPChicken

ChrisPChicken Slayer

Born in Hartford ,CT , Living in Chicago ... Boston Celtics Forever , even thought Jordan will always be the King !

Nov 1, 2017
  5. Emil Apostol

Emil Apostol DS Legend

2012 Spurs. They were the team that made me fall in love with Basketball. Duncan, Ginobili, and Parker were still a dominant Big 3 despite their age, and the Spurs just had the right amount of young new talent in Danny Green, Marco Belinelli, and Kawhi Leonard.

Of course, Greg Popovich's system is the foundation of the Spurs team, and it allowed the Spurs to put up respectable performances even without star players, but the current iteration of the Spurs is sad. Lamarcus Aldridge is past his prime and plays with an outdated power forward style, and Demar DeRozan wasn't worth losing Kawhi Leonard and Danny Green to Toronto.

Oct 1, 2020