Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

Worst Dama Related Injuries

Discussion in 'The Sesh' started by Preston, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Bowie_Sleighs

Bowie_Sleighs Member

Two times one: it was a wall and two: It was me. for the injury to the wall I was doing a swirl and it flew off my hand spike first and make a dent like a centimeter deep in the wall. As for a personal injury was doing a horizontal swirl which is probably dumb but I forgot to raise it over my head so it just kept spinning and actually hit me about 3-4 times.

Dec 2, 2017
    Congarranza and Jedi_man like this.
  2. Morgan Boucher

Morgan Boucher Honed Member

Well I was longboarding around and I got lazy so I layed down on my board and bombed this small little hill, mid way through my tama rolled in front of my truck and got caught and my ken was stuck on my board and together they started choking me real good until the string broke.

Dec 3, 2017
    Jedi_man likes this.
  3. Sirwillcode

Sirwillcode Slayer

If this is true, that's rough man.

Dec 3, 2017
    Jedi_man likes this.
  4. Morgan Boucher

Morgan Boucher Honed Member

It's true. My neck was super sore. I never got a scare but it was sure bruised

Dec 3, 2017
    Sirwillcode likes this.
  5. Ekendama

Ekendama Member

I know it’s not dama but threw a yoyo and snagged hit me in my elbow couldn’t feel for a day.

Dec 6, 2017
  6. Andy Dama

Andy Dama Honed Member

I space walked, acidentally caught on a hook in the ceiling I got tied to the ceiling , then the tama snapped off and triggered a shotgun.

Dec 7, 2017
  7. PablosCruise

PablosCruise n00b

Thought I’d bump this instead of starting a new thread, but basically I’ve been having pretty bad elbow/forearm soreness lately that I’m pretty sure is from grinding juggles for months on end with little to no stretching.

Been practicing lefty for a few weeks and trying to stay off the sore arm, but it’s been sticking around. I’m planning on going to see a physio, don’t worry. Has anyone experienced something like this? It’s really annoying.

Jan 2, 2019
  8. goenKendama

goenKendama Administrator Staff Member

Jan 2, 2019
  9. Emil Apostol

Emil Apostol DS Legend

For me, it's:
    1. Tama to the nuts. Happened to me a few times and it's the nastiest feeling in the world.
    2. String burn on my fingers from all the swirls I'm doing
    3. Long-term, I'm having chronic lower back pain more often nowadays from seshing so hard and so often.

Jan 2, 2019
    ttocsic likes this.